HR and Business development manager is one of the most reputed job posts in the industry these days. It is hardly possible for a company grow without an efficient HR manager as well as business development manager. And this is why the developing companies are so keen to keep an eye for the new talents in the market. With the dedication of HR managers the company can help in the growth of its employees while business development managers keep track of company’s business growth. This is how a company can grow with harmony and success.
ALSOFT is a leading Information Technology company which aims to satisfy the clients by fulfilling all of their IT requirements. ALSOFT, thus, seeks for the passionate and hardworking HR and Business development managers in its team by opening posts for HR manager jobs and business development manager jobs. It is a purposeful opening for the skillful candidates for this job who has the confidence in their abilities. The candidates must have the following skills in order to apply for this job and to be a part of the successful journey of ALSOFT.
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Education: The candidate should possess any of the following educational background:
1. BBA/MBA in Accounting and Finance or Human Resource management
2. B.Com/M.Com (honours) in Accounts and Finance or Human Resource management
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN HR & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- The candidate must be dedicated towards the job, they need to successfully incorporate in organisational growth while maintaining all the company rules and regulations.
- Should have strong knowledge in products development, products analysis, and product features development. Investigate, design and assess products and it's features from start to finish for the organization.
- Ability to process the financial forecasting and budgets for the company. Based on the financial status and needs should be able to prepare financial reporting.
- Should have strong leadership and ability to carry forward teamwork while completing given task within the due deadline.
- Hands-on experience with accounting, financial reporting, planning and analysis will be an added advantage.
- Should have deep knowledge of the HRIS (Human Resource Information System).
- Should have strong knowledge in any accounting software like Tally or SAP.
- Having knowledge and experience in using CRM software for organizational growth will have added advantage.
- Having knowledge in Treasury and multi-currency accounting will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be very commercially strong.
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and written.
- Should have ability to involve with employees of all levels of organization and practice sound judgement.
- Should have good command on the scheduling and customer services
- Should be very proficient in written and spoken English.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS PowerPoint and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven personality.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Female candidates are preferred.
ALSOFT is a full-functional IT company that has started its journey as a web design and development firm that too as a proprietorship. It has reached to its full bloom by providing quality and customer-centric services to its customers with effectiveness. The company believes in following a secured methodology that helps in achieving success without any fail. While providing the employees with a positive atmosphere to learn and grow the company initiates and builds its way towards being the Next Big IT Company within 10 years. Hence, we welcome potential candidates to grow with us by joining us as our employees. You can now join ALSOFT via posts for HR manager jobs and business development manager jobs.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Honesty : Honesty strengthens the relationship between us and our clients as well as the relationship with our employees.
- Trust :Trust works like a bridge that connect ALSOFT and the clients.
- Integrity : We believe integrity is the factor that works like the immune system of a company and make it strong.
- Value-centricity : We work for value and we stand with value. ALSOFT is all about value-centricity.